REQUESTS for Rigid Diaphragm Spreadsheet

You know, with all the carping and griping about "off-topic posts," here we
have an example of an INCREDIBLE number of people exemplifying the most
basic ANTI-Netiquette.

FWIW, folks: If someone posts to a public forum "I've got <fill in name of
file or information> for anyone who wants it," it is considered EXTREMELY
poor form to post TO THE FORUM that you'd like a copy.

The guy has an email address. SEND YOUR REQUESTS TO HIM, NOT TO THE LIST.

Thank you.

[P.S. Not picking on the guy, above, he was just lucky to be in my line of
fire].