Re: Welding Code AWS D1.1

Thank you Ron Hamburger, Roger Turk, Fountain Conner and Dee Henrie for
responding to my post. My post was about a problem that had occurred in the
field due to steel fabricator's own error which they graciously admitted. I
had already instructed the field to correct the problem to comply with the
code regardless of what the outcome of my post would have been or how I
personally felt about this issue. I feel that it is my responsibility as
EOR to design per code and uphold the law "code". I just wanted to share
this experience with my colleagues and get other professional opinions for
my own information and education.
Sincerely,
Karim Hosseinzadeh, SE