Re: Welding Code AWS D1.1

----------
> From: Robert Kazanjy <rkazanjy(--nospam--at)uci.edu>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Welding Code AWS D1.1
> Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 4:41 PM
>
> I completely agree with Mr. Wright's first comment & response.   Mr. J.
> Karim Hosseinzadeh should take the wise counsel of the list memebers
> (esp wrt to topics where he is in need of guidance), refrain from
> commenting when clearly out of his technical depth and save the lectures
> for his 3 1/2 year old.

False conclusion. My lecture has nothing to do with the content of the
discussion.
I don't think that the list members question should be graded so that they
feel embarrassed to ask questions and opinions. I feel that every engineer
or student should feel free, at home and among friends in this server to
ask any questions or professional opinions.

> BTW if you need some suggestions on how to handle the bad language I can
> help, I have 19 & 15 year old sons.

Thanks, but no thanks. I have taught my kids among other things to respect
and
honor others and themselves and if I ever needed any help in this regard
your advice definitely would not even be considered.

Sincerely,
J. Karim Hosseinzadeh, SE