CMU DESIGN LIST

Hello everyone,

I have never design a Masonry Building, but I have take a Masonry Class
a while back.  Now I have been given  CMU addition to an existing one
story CMU building. This is my first ever Masonry design. I started the
design and this is what I got so far:
1-Roof
    rafters
    Purlins

2-CMU
    lintel worth case for garvity and wind load
    8" wall design for gravity load and vertical load
3-footing
    chk bearing and steel requirement

4- Lateral Analysis
    forces
    chk pier for O.T. (column design method)

I guess my question is whether I am forgetting something else to check.
Does anyone have a list of things to check for in the design of CMU
BUILDING?
Or some source of sample calculations of a CMU BUILDING?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

FRANCISCO DUARTE

p.s.
In terms of the working drawings, well I guess that is a question for
tomorrow.