Intellicad or Visio Technical Users

Apr 21, 1999 11:32 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
I would like to hear from Intellicad and Visio Technical users who are
working with these products in your office. Particularly, I am interested in
your opinions as to the pro's and con's of each. I have been using Intellicad
for a week or so and have an opinion as to the product. My opinions are in
some way biased by my knowledge of other products in the same price range.

I would be interested in how you have used these programs and how you
customize them to work in your office. Please submit all email directly to me
at:

SEAINTONLN(--nospam--at)AOL.COM

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ON THE LIST AS THIS IS A PRIVATE INQUIRY.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com