Bandwidth & public posts

J. Karim Hosseinzadeh-
I suggest that you not post this type of traffic to the list server.
It sends unnecessary emails (wastes bandwidth) to all of the list server
members (100's if not 1000's?).
Also please "trim" the SEAOSC "trailer" (saves bandwidth) as you may
notice mutiple replies result in the trailer being duplicated each time
if not trimmed. See below.
regards

--
Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
Senior Development Engineer