Re: OSB vs Plywood

FWIW  The use of "sinkers" is typical on every job site I visit,  whether
you are using plywood or OSB.  I routinely design for 75% of the UBC table
values on all of my projects to account for the difference.

Sometimes it is easier to simply adjust the design for the way things are
built....

Paul Feather PE
San Diego, Ca