Re: Comments and suggestions

In a message dated 4/22/99 5:41:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
k_ayas(--nospam--at)email.msn.com writes:

<< I am not trying to create problems here, but, it seems to me that
"Yank2002"
 does not wish to contribute anything positive to this forum, and therefore,
 should be removed from the list. It is a waste of everyone's time to get
 e-mail full of nonsense, and debates about issues that should be left for
 other venues other than this e-mail forum. Let's stick to engineering,
people!

Yank2002 did not start the debate. Mr. Polhemus did -- by making a "joke" out
of Mr. Epstein's serious, engineering comment. Maybe Mr. Polhemus should be
removed from the list ???