From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 1999 10:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; structx(--nospam--at)mLists.net
Subject: Let's Talk STAAD-PRO

Let's.

Have any of you, upon using it, remarked to yourself, as I have done the
entire eight hours just past, that this is the most BUG-RIDDEN piece of ****
that you've ever used in your lives?

Great "looking" interface. Only problem is, the thing changes from Jekyll to
Hyde with the click of a mouse!

Sorry, I'm just incredibly frustrated. Terrible to have to depend on a
"mission critical" app like this, knowing you've got a critical client
meeting tomorrow morning, and you're at the office at 11:00 P.M. trying to
get the **** analysis to run on this ****.

Sorry for all the **** words, but I'm exhausted, cranky, and just about "up
to here" with STAAD.

Have a nice day.