RE: Comments and suggestions

IMHO both Yank2002 and Bill Polhemus have contributed inappropriate topics
to the list. But then, so have most of us, myself included.  Those two
individuals have also contributed some very positive things to the list,
although I must admit Yank's postings sometimes are not "comfortable" since
he often questions basic assumptions and makes us think about them (In that
I think he fills a valuable role).  The biggest problem I see in the
ongoing thread about and between Yank and Mr. P. is the need to "get in the
last word".  Can we just state our opinions and facts, leave it at that and
get on with life?  The pettiness does not serve anyone well.

Bill Cain, SE
Oakland, CA