Re: Let's Talk STAAD-PRO

I am running staad-Pro 3.0.  One of the bugs that is still in this version is
printing of reports.  The reports at this time can only be run with the create
report setup not by the print button.  I still am having trouble finding my way
around the current windows format.  The online reference is not much help in
this regard.  I often go to the Staad input file and type in the information I
want in the old format.  I also check my input in this way to see if it is doing
what I think it should be doing.

I really like the improvement of being able to pick a member property and apply
it to all of the members with that property.

Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.