RE: Comments and suggestions

They literally pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor,
to the cause for which they drafted the Declaration.

How many of us would do so today? Remember, we live in an "honorable" period
of time where it doesn't matter if the president's a felon so long as the
economy's good.

"Lives, fortunes and sacred honor?" Bah!