Steel Deck Diaphragms

Barry, LGSEA has been reporting on the "button" connectionf or a while now. I
am not sure if the values are comparable and I would recommend you contacting
Larry Williams at LGSEA (lgsea(--nospam--at)aol.com) or visit their website to see what
documents are available on this new type of connection. The website is
www.lgsea.com.

There were some articles published about the method in the LGSEA newsletter.
Possibly Larry Williams can help you get a copy of the test information that
was done.

Regards
Dennis