Announcing SEAINT Online on SEAINT Website

Apr 24, 1999 1:42 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
Dear SEAINT Listservice,

I am pleased to announce that the first issue of SEAINT Online is now
available on the SEAINT Website at
<A HREF="http://www.seaint.org";>http://www.seaint.org</A>. You can view the
document directly over the Internet only if you have the Adobe Acrobat
plug-in for your browser.
You can also download the issue for reading at your leasure by following this
method:

1. SEAINT Online is listed under the map of the USA on the home page for
SEAINT (use the above link to get there).
2. Right click on the "Read the Latest Issue of SEAINT Online Newsletter"
hypertext.
3. Choose "Save Target As.." Option and specify a location on your hard
drive. The PDF file will then be transfered to your computer and saved.

You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. Acrobat Reader is a free
utility and can be obtained at:
<A
HREF="http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html#reader";>http://www.
adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html#reader
</A>. Simply follow the directions for downloading and installation.

I would like to invite all comments and suggestions. Please send to
seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com.

I hope you enjoy SEAINT Online.
Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com