RE: Let's Talk STAAD-PRO

This is what I love about the software industry. The standard answer,
whether from Microsoft or from Research Engineers--that probably describes
the whole spectrum--is "program buggy or doesn't work? Not to worry! The
next version is coming! And you can upgrade for only half the cost of the
new package!"

Amazing.