Modeling Diaphragm Stiffness of Unreinforced Masonry

I have a little project wherein I am trying to "check" the structural
integrity of a 20-year-old building.

It is three-story reinforced concrete with concrete joist floors, and in
several locations has masonry wall infills that go clear from column to
column and floor to underside of girder. However, there appears to be no
vertical reinforcing in those walls, although the horizontal joints are
reinforced. One entire floor of one side of the building, for istance, has
this infill.

It seems unreasonable to assume that these walls contribute no diaphragm
stiffness, but I'm not sure how to model it on the computer.

One colleague suggested that we assume a 4" thick concrete element with
f'c=2000 psi. That seems reasonable, but I'd like to know what some of you
think.

N.B. Since I'm checking an existing building, it is necessary to add this. I
can't just neglect it as it gives me answers that just don't make sense in
light of the way the "real life" building behaves.