RE: Let's Talk STAAD-PRO

>"If Microsoft is so bad, why do they dominate the media in every respect?
Anyone ever read 'The Emperor's New Clothes?' Couple of slickers walk in,
pronounce themselves the best tailors in the world and convince the vain,
albeit influential, emperor that their clothes so great that fools cannot
see them. The emperor hands over the gold and takes delivery. Down the
street he goes, with all his courtiers and the local glitterati
exclaiming over the outfit, afraid to risk their reputations and admit
they can't see anything but a bare-assed fool. My mother read this to me
when I was a kid, so I thought it was a kid's story. It isn't.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw