Subject: RE: Let's Talk STAAD-PRO
Author:  "Mark McCormick" <Mjm2(--nospam--at)adi.ca> at fdinet
Date:    4/26/99 12:09 PM

Our firm has been evaluating various analysis packages and have
narrowed it down to either Staad/Pro or S-Frame (by Softek) to
purchase.

This may be slightly off topic, but we were wondering about the
experience of users of S-Frame, what pros/cons are associated
with it and how it compares to Staad (if you have used/tried both).

Thanks.

Mark McCormick, P. Eng.
ADI Limited
Fredericton, NB