	From:  MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com]
	Sent:  Monday, April 26, 1999 4:59 PM
	To:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject:  Concrete Mix for low permeability

	Does anyone have any information concerning what to add to
concrete mix or
	specify for an overhead slab that is exposed to weather.  It is
needed to
	minimize cracking and reduce permeability.  I am designing
around 4000 psi
	and the slab has a room under it.

	I have never done a slab that had "dry-space" under it.

	Thanks.
	Ron Martin
	Tuscaloosa, AL