From: MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 1999 5:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Concrete Mix for low permeability

Does anyone have any information concerning what to add to concrete mix or
specify for an overhead slab that is exposed to weather.  It is needed to
minimize cracking and reduce permeability.  I am designing around 4000 psi
and the slab has a room under it.

I have never done a slab that had "dry-space" under it.

Thanks.
Ron Martin
Tuscaloosa, AL