From: Marco Zavala [mailto:mzavala(--nospam--at)cosapi.com.pe]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 1999 7:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Mechanical Properties SAE 1022

Dear sir:
It will be helpful if you could send us information about mechanical
properties of steel SAE 1022 and SAE 1045 (Tensile, shear strength, etc.)
If you don't have this information available we will appreciate you to
tell
us where to find it.

Best Regards

Marco Zavala
Structural Engineer
Lima Peru

email was sent to you via Structural Engineers *   Association of
Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To *   subscribe (no fee) to the
list, send email to *   admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
type *   "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email *   to
admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message *   type "leave seaint"
(no quotes). For questions, send *   email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.
Remember, any email you *   send to the list is public domain and may be
re-posted *   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web *