Re: SEAINT Online

Dear Sir,
             I would just like to thank you and your members from giving
myself and my staff  many pleasant hours over the past few weeks reading your
E Mail.
As you can see from the address we are from the U.K. but have very similar
problems to you  as far as unclear codes and red tape is concerned , carry on
debating and fighting ! and incidentally in Europe we always use mesh (we
call it fabric) in our slabs on grade, if anyones interested, without
cracking occuring.
                                                     John