Re: Steel Orthotropic Bridge Deck

Bill:

I have a book entitled "Orthotropic Bridges   Theory and Design" by M.S.
Troitsky, published by Lincoln Arc Welding. It is a mixture of history,
design, specs, examples and theory. As I recall, it was very inexpensive
to purchase since the Lincoln Arc Welding Foundation underwrites most of
the book's cost.

Volume II of "Highway Structures Design Handbook" by USS (1965) also has
some design examples with actual details.

 Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.