Re: SEAINT Online

From: Bakerhall1(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SEAINT Online
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:30:03 EDT

Dear Sir,
             I would just like to thank you and your members from giving
myself and my staff many pleasant hours over the past few weeks reading your
E Mail.
As you can see from the address we are from the U.K. but have very similar
problems to you as far as unclear codes and red tape is concerned , carry on
debating and fighting ! and incidentally in Europe we always use mesh (we
call it fabric) in our slabs on grade, if anyones interested, without
cracking occuring.
                                                     John

inflesm. i dont speek inglis.you spek france or spain?