Need sample of Rigid Diaphragm Analysis

________________
Dennis S. Wish PE
seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com

Can anyone supply me with a project they may have done that uses Rigid
Diaphragm analysis for an irregular shaped structure with various changes in
the roof diaphragm. It would help to have other types of discontinuities such
as cut-outs and cantilevers.
A multistory example will provide more help.
I am having trouble learning the process and would like to follow someone
elses examples to learn to do this as well as to help me create a model for a
spreadsheet template.
Please notify me privately and I will provide you with my fax number.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Dennis Wish PE