Re: Failure of Connection between Rafter and Ridge Beam

I've been concerned about the discontinuity (continuous slot in the roof
sheathing) at roof ridge vents, particularly in a wind uplift situation.  I
realize this just adds to the question, but this looks like a good place to
lay this on the table.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561