RE: LINUX

X-Window (no "s") is NOT a "Windows" emulator.

It is a graphical environment for UNIX and UNIX-like OSes.

The only relationship it bears to MS-Windows is that Windows "stole" much of
it's look and feel.

And I wouldn't DREAM of trying to run mission-critical applications like
structural engineering packages in "emulated" mode under Linux.

What would be the point? Might as well have a dual-boot system and just have
Windows available for those apps.