Concrete Demolition[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Demolition
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <alexcnac(--nospam--at)easycom.net>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 04:32:48 +0800
I need your comments regarding the use of chemicals to demolish concrete.
CONDECK International has a product BRISTAR that when placed inside a drilled hole
will cause concrete to crack.
Is there a better product out there?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Article
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Demolition
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Upgrade ..... Appeal to those who created the code
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Demolition