Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.
- From: "Muhammad Amin" <mamin(--nospam--at)apollo.net.pk>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:01:25 +0500
Subject: Failure in downloading AVWin98 Plus.
In the latest issue of Seaint Online, it was informed that members of Seaint could download Avwin98 Plus – Avansse Software. I tried to do that and failed about half a dozen times. The connection towww.avansse.com was reset when about a quarter of the file ‘seaint.exe’ was downloaded. I contacted the support address of Avansse Software for help and promptly received the following reply.
"Thank you for your interest in AVwin 98. Maybe the .exe file is not complete. Pleaes try to download it at any hour of less traffic."
I again tied about six times (spread almost uniformly over the weekend) with the same result. My question is, "Has any other Seaint member downloaded the program successfully?)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fabric Structures
- Next by Subject: Re: Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.
- Previous by thread: Re: 94 UBC and Rigid Plywood Diaphragms??????
- Next by thread: Re: Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.