Re: Fwd: OPEN LETTER TO SAC AND SEAOC MEMBERSHIP

Frank,

My response was not to indicate that FEMA was going to deobligate the
funds.  My message was a caution to those who are working on the San
Bernardino proposal.  If I left the impression that a deobligation was
going to take place, I sincerely appologize.  Again, my intent was as a
caution that this project might change the non-profit status of SAC and
could lead to a deobligation of funds.  Sorry for the confusion.

Rick Ranous