Re: Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.

mamin(--nospam--at)apollo.net.pk writes:

> I again tied about six times (spread almost uniformly over the weekend)
with
> the same result. My question is, "Has any other Seaint member downloaded
the
> program successfully?)

Yes, I have and I believe so have many others.  You may try again.  If it
does not work, send me a private message and I will see if I can download it
or another solution.

If there are enough people interested in Avansse, perhaps we could start
user's group to help each other since the support from Avansse is difficult
to get.

Anand Nene, S. E.
ANSE
Consulting Structural Engineers