Re: Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.

Downloaded with no problems.

Paul Feather
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 03, 1999 5:01 AM
Subject: Failure in downloading AVwin98 Plus.

In the latest issue of Seaint Online, it was informed that members of Seaint could download Avwin98 Plus – Avansse Software. I tried to do that and failed about half a dozen times. The connection to www.avansse.com was reset when about a quarter of the file ‘seaint.exe’ was downloaded. I contacted the support address of Avansse Software for help and promptly received the following reply.

"Thank you for your interest in AVwin 98. Maybe the .exe file is not complete. Pleaes try to download it at any hour of less traffic."

I again tied about six times (spread almost uniformly over the weekend) with the same result. My question is, "Has any other Seaint member downloaded the program successfully?)

Muhammad Amin