Re[2]: Seismic Upgrade prob. W/97 UBC

Dennis,

My name is Tom Campbell. I'm the Educations Programs Manager for ICBO.

I have been on your list for a few weeks now and find the exchange of
information interesting. If you have any questions concerning the development of
the new International Codes (timeline, content matter, etc.) please don't
hesitate to give me a call. I am interested in setting up an arrangement with
you that would permit ICBO and SEA to exchange information online on a
regularly-scheduled basis for your readers to get more "comfortable" with the
development and use of the International Building Code.

As your schedule permits, please call me at 800.423.6587, x 3227 so we may
discuss further.

thanks

Tom Campbell, P.E.