Revised SEAINT Online PDF file

May 03, 1999 2:02 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
Dear SEAINT Listservice members,Shafat posted the January 1999 issue of
SEAINT Online on our webpage at
<A HREF="http://www.seaint.org";>http://www.seaint.org</A>. I have revised the
issue and added colorful websites of the advertisers who support Online. In
addition, I have connected Internet links that are referenced in the issue.
Shafat has not posted the new issue yet (to replace the one that is currently
on the site) and I hope he will do it in the next few days.
The revised issue works best if you have the latest Adobe Acrobat Free Viewer
(for version 4.0). There is no charge for the viewer just
<A HREF="http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html";>Click here to
download the  Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0
</A>

The new Acrobat version 4.0 allows me to do a great deal more to combine the
advantages of the Internet with our quarterly journal. I hope you (and our
advertisers) will enjoy this new look.

Please send you comments or suggestions to me at SEAINTONLN(--nospam--at)AOL.COM.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com