Re: Dynamic loads on foundations seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

You may also wish to consult the "Steam Turbine Information Manual
(T030602-J03)", by Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Large Turbine
Division, Philadelphia, Pa. 19113. It may not be a substitute for a regular
book, but is certainly simple and very useful as a supplement. I have a
very old copy (March 1971). I do not know whether they periodically update
it, or even publish it any more. It may also be useful to find out if other
manufacturers also publish such design guides.

Rizwan Mirza