RE: DEFINITION: "Full-Factored Live Load

Further in this regard, the commentary for ACI 318-95, Para. 8.9.2 states:

"The engineer is expected to establish the most demanding sets of design
forces by investigating the effects of live load placed in various critical
patterns."

You know, even with a fairly simple building such as the three story
structure I'm analyzing, that could get to be a pretty complex undertaking.

Does anyone have any rule-of-thumb method that satisfies you that you've
"established the most demanding sets of forces"?