Analysis of OLD building

I am performing a structural evaluation of some buildings constructed in the the mid 1950's in the Denver area.  There is a beam designated 24CB87# on the "as-built" drawings.  I have located the structural properties for this shape in an AISC publication "Iron and Steel Beams 1873-1952" but I can't seem to decipher this reference's nomenclature for determining what the material properties (fy) would have been.

It seems to be indicating that 1933 or 1934 ASTM specifications should be used, but this seems to pre-date my building (1956) too much.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Sherman D. (Dan) Vines, EIT
Willett Engineering Co., Inc.