Announcing ONLINE Listservice

May 04, 1999 10:32 AM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online

Send an email to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org
In the body of the message type:  join Online

You need not place anything in the subject line since it will be ignored. I
don't have the specific information as to how to receive posts in Digest
format and possibly Shafat can explain this (I did not have much luck except
to initiate it through our website at www.seaint.org).

I ask only from the start that when leaving messages regarding a specific
piece of software (ie, MathCad, Spreadsheet, Visual Basic (VB), Visio etc.)
that you place an identifier as the first word of the Subject line. This will
make it easier for many of us to filter out those discussions which we are
not interested. This can be one of our first topics to discuss common
identifiers to use.

I look forward to seeing those of you interested in the new list.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com