Re: Salary Survey

To whom it may concern:
Steve has raised a very serious issue.   As a student working
toward a degree in CEBS, I am curious to know why all of the structural/
civil engineers continue to work if the pay isn't that great.  I myself
have decided on this specific field of study because of my great love for
structures, and architecture.  Sure, there are some concerns I have
dealing with salary. For instance, will I make enough to be able to
support my family in the future, etc.  If you have time, please reply to
this email, or to me personally, so that I can understand your motives of
becoming and continuing to work as a structural and or a civil engineer.

Sincerely,
Tim

FIGHT ON !!!

		*         Timothy D. Kaucher           *
		*  Civil Engineering Building Science  *
		* University  of  Southern  California *
                *    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~kaucher   *
Check my Website Periodically, I'm constantly updating it!
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~kaucher