Re: light gage metal systems

Thank you Everyone for your helpful information.  I realize there is a
chapter in the 1997 UBC however have you seen those equations they are using.
 It makes rigid diaphragm analysis on a wood building look like a piece of
cake :-) .

I'm also interested in talking or corresponding with anyone who has
experience or who knows of anyone who has experience in designing 3 to 4
story light gage metal system type (shearwall system) buildings in CA.

Thanks again for your input.

Michelle