Re: Salary Survey

So should I take your response to mean you are happy with an ever-declining
salary?
If you cannot support yourself and a family yet work 60 hours a week, what
is that job worth? It would almost be to the point that you should get a
"real" job and do Structural Engineering as an "avocation"? Should it not?

Steve Strapac, P.E.