Twisters

Blake,

Contact the Applied Technology Council (www.atcouncil.org) an have them FEDEX
ATC 20, ATC 20-1, and ATC 20-2 to you.  ATC 20-1 is a pocket sized field
manual and you should get one for each of your inspectors.

While these publications are titled "... Postearthquake Safety Evaluation of
Buildings," they could and probably should be titled, "Post-disaster Safety
... ."

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Blake Haley wrote:

. > I am an engineer in Oklahoma City and as you are probably aware, we had a
. > serious tornado outbreak on Monday night.  We are beginning to get calls
. > to make damage assessments on structures ranging from large residential
. > to any size commercial.  I haven't had to do this morbid and upsetting
. > task since the Bombing in 1995 and I have switched companies since then,
. > so I don't have the forms we had created then for the many, many reports
. > that we had to generate in a short period of time.

. > I am asking for any forms for this purpose that some of you probably have
. > ready-made, so that I may head out today with some sense of organization.
. > It is not a pleasant task, but any help from the community on this LIST
. > would be greatly appreciated and I will pass on your best wishes to the
. > victims.

. > Blake Haley, P.E.
. > White Engineering Associates, Inc.
. > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma