From: Blake Haley [mailto:blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 7:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Twisters

I am an engineer in Oklahoma City and as you are probably aware, we had a
serious tornado outbreak on Monday night.  We are beginning to get calls to
make damage assessments on structures ranging from large residential to any
size commercial.  I haven't had to do this morbid and upsetting task since
the Bombing in 1995 and I have switched companies since then, so I don't
have the forms we had created then for the many, many reports that we had to
generate in a short period of time.

I am asking for any forms for this purpose that some of you probably have
ready-made, so that I may head out today with some sense of organization.
It is not a pleasant task, but any help from the community on this LIST
would be greatly appreciated and I will pass on your best wishes to the
victims.

Blake Haley, P.E.
White Engineering Associates, Inc.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma