Airport Taxiway Bridges

To my surprise, we've not been able to get much information about design of
these.

FAA has a "circular" that devotes about 1 1/2 pages to some general
information.

In particular, we've got to worry about "Group VI Aircraft," and the loading
therefrom.

I am inclined to believe that using the AASHTO code is sort of
counterproductive since many of the assumptions made therein (esp. load
factors) aren't really applicable for a taxiway bridge.

Also, I have tried in vain to find information on the wheel loading pattern
for the Antonov 124 "Ruslan" cargo aircraft, which will be, I believe, the
"big enchilada" governing design of our bridge.

Anyone got any references for me?

Thanks.