RE: Faulty Premise

My sentiments exactly!

If more of us had a budget to control expenditure, less of us would be
whingeing about poor pay!  Besides, I don't think anyone has ever got
really rich from an income which is derived by personal exertion.  If you
put aside 10% of your income and invest wisely in shares and property using
borrowed funds (for example), your wealth will improve dramatically in the
long term.  Given that (theoretically) a 20%  pay rise would only give you
2% more to invest with, it seems obvious to me that (after adopting a
budget and an investment goal plan) you choose your career for satisfaction
and enjoyment, not immense wealth.

Regards,

Dave Meney