	From:  Adolfo Galvez [SMTP:agv(--nospam--at)amauta.rcp.net.pe]
	Sent:  Thursday, May 06, 1999 1:22 PM
	To:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject:  Fortran Compiler Versions

	Dear Friends:

	Our Company is buying some tailor made structural software.

	The vendor asks:
	"We can deliver a PC NT 4.0 version compiled using a Digital
Fortran or
	Lahey Fortran compiler (please specify which)."

	Any one could explain the difference between the mentioned
Fortran versions?
	Our Hardware is a IBM Intellistation Z-pro, Pentium III Xeon 500
MHz
	processor, 512 K Cache.

	Thank you

	Adolfo Galvez