Need information from Multiframe users for PC

May 05, 1999 4:21 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
I would be interested in hearing from any of you who are using Multi-Frame
for either the PC (Windows) or MAC. Online will be reviewing the software and
I wish to discuss this and other Daystar programs with those of you who have
been using the software for some time.
Please send your email to me directly at seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com.
********PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ME ON THIS LIST************

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com