Hockeytown South

"Hockeytown South" is my nickname for Dallas, Texas, home of the Dallas Stars, the best professional ice hockey team in North America.  As you may or may not be aware, ice hockey is the sport that makes all other sports irrelevant!

Stan Caldwell, P.E.

I am sorry Stan, but there is no good hockey south of the 60th parallel.  The only reason there is a team in Dallas is that owners in hockey occasionally drop down to the level of the average owner of a baseball franchise.  Dallas's gain was Minnesota's loss.

Sorry for this bandwidth interruption, we now return you to our regularly scheduled structural discussions.