RE: Salary Survey

Hi! I'm from Makati City, Philippines and we have the same problem here for
structural engineering. The common notion here is that if you are after for
money, you go to project management or construction; but if you're after for
honor / prestige / or anything that would make you proud of, go to
structural engineering.

Herein the Philippines, a new graduate of civil engineering would receive
only P4800 if he/she goes into structural. How's that?