Re: Rigid vs Flexible Diaphragms - Some Comments

mswingle(--nospam--at)earthlink.net writes:

<< My point in bringing up all of this is to point out that, IMHO, the
 idea of requiring this type of analysis is ridiculous,  >>

Mark -

As per my previous comments on this issue, I agree completely with your
assessment.  Your points are very well made.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.